For more than 15 years, Milton has assisted cattle producers through the management of special or production sales for both commercial cattlemen and Brahman breeders. Over time, his sales took him to Caldwell Livestock Commission, owned by the Herrmann family, and their business partnership grew. Together, Broken Triangle Cattle Marketing and Caldwell Livestock Commission host two replacement female and premium bull sales each year, one in April and the other in November.
Through Milton's involvement and dedication to the American Brahman Breeders Association, he has proudly managed the prestigious ABBA National F1 sale since 2011, and in recent years, managed the ABBA-sponsored spring and fall select sales. These sales have proved to be a great avenue for breeders both looking to sell and purchase top-quality genetics.
As a customer of BTCM, our sales management services provides the following:
- Complete consultation and review of sale cattle
- Assistance in preparing cattle, facility, ranch, etc. for sale day
- Complete clerical staff to manage paperwork before, during, and after sale
- Auctioneer and ringmen on sale day
- Complete advertising and promotional services (including ad creation, placement, and promotion through social media and e-mail service)
- Design services for other promotional items (sale catalogs, postcards, etc.)
- Consultation after sale date to help your ranch prepare for future sales
- Facility rental if needed
- Coordination of any events to promote your sales
Call to learn more about pricing and consignment fees.